Natalie Haimowitz Postgraduate Fellowship Program Information Night
Thursday, January 23, 2020, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Join us for an opportunity to learn about the Natalie Haimowitz Postgraduate Training Program. At our open house you will be able to learn more about the program, ask questions, review the application process, and meet our therapists, program mentors, and graduates.
Who Should Attend:
- Therapists with commitment to the further development of their clinical skills
- Therapists with a passion for working with trauma survivors
- Masters level graduates of mental health programs with 1-5 years of clinical experience
- Graduate school instructors and staff
- Clinical directors and supervisors
- Provides two years of experientially-focused, intensive training
- Focuses on working with trauma survivors within a feminist-relational model
- Is intended for clinicians with 1-5 years of post-masters psychotherapy experience
- Supports fellows in maintaining a caseload of 6-8 clients while participating in weekly supervision and mentoring around cases
Training Program Annual Tuition: $1500
Partial scholarships are available based on need.
Information night attendance is free of charge.