We believe that competent therapists honor their own stories, strengths and vulnerabilities, seek support and community, and hold endless curiosity for healing the human spirit.
At the core of Womencare’s mission is our dedication to fostering the professional development and personal well-being of therapists.
Individual and group consultation provide necessary companionship and guidance, allowing therapists to reflect, gain insight and navigate the difficult terrain of helping clients reach their healing goals.
Our professional training programs offer opportunities for therapists to learn from each other, deepen their skills, and address the impact that the work takes on them.
Womencare collaborates with mental health and social service agencies, schools and universities, and multiple organizations who share our commitment to resourcing professionals.
We offer a variety of opportunities for training and consultation including:
- A Summer Institute on the Relational Treatment of Trauma
- Trauma Consultation Training Program
- The Natalie Haimowitz Postgraduate Fellowship Program
- Helping the Helpers Series
- Professional workshops
- Trainings at your location
- Individual consultation and supervision
- Therapy for therapists, including for survivor therapists, therapists going through grief, loss or life transitions, and therapists experiencing compassion fatigue
For questions about our professional offerings, please contact our program coordinator, Ness Baagil, at 847-475-7003 x 21 or email her at [email protected]