Womencare provides valuable opportunities for clinical growth, including trainings at your organization.
Our training staff provides specialized in-service training, consultation, and conference presentations tailored to your audience. We present at mental health centers, community-based social service agencies, schools and universities, and general public and consumer groups.
Some of the topics we have consulted and trained on are:
- An Introduction to Understanding Traumatic Stress
- A Traumatic Experience of Love: The Impact of Betrayal Trauma on Clients’ Capacities for Love and Attachment
- The Treatment of Male and Female Survivors of Childhood Abuse: Differences and Similarities
- Helping the Helper : The Emerging, Pregnant, Parent, Grieving, Survivor, and Contemplative Therapist.
- Identity, Privilege, and Oppression in the Therapeutic Relationship: A workshop on cultural humility
- Awakening Possibilities: Cultural Healing for Clinicians of Color
- Collective Trauma and Collective Healing: Supporting Students and Ourselves
- Relational Break and Repair: Transference and Countertransference in the Treatment of Trauma
- Trauma and Resiliency
- Understanding Self-Injury in Adolescents and/or Adults
- Healing Trauma through Contemplative Mind Body Practice
- Compassion Fatigue and Vicarious Trauma: The Cost of Caring
Fees and CEUs
Fees for onsite trainings range from $275-$325 per hour. Reduced fees can be negotiated for not-for-profit organizations. Trainings can be customized and average from 2-4 hours. If your location is more than an hour away there is an additional charge of 1 hour for travel time.
Additionally, we are able to issue CEUs for a fee of $25 per participant.
Womencare Counseling & Training Center is authorized by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to issue CEUs to social workers (LSW, LCSW), professional counselors (LPC, LCPC), family and marriage therapists (LMFT) and psychologists (PhD, PsyD).
To inquire about our professional trainings at your location, please contact Judith Ierulli, LCSW, at 847-475-7003 x 27 or email her at [email protected]