Womencare provides valuable opportunities for clinical growth, including trainings at your organization.
Our training staff provides specialized in-service training, consultation, and conference presentations tailored to your audience. We present at mental health centers, community-based social service agencies, schools and universities, and general public and consumer groups.
Some of the topics we have consulted and trained on are:
- An Introduction to Understanding Traumatic Stress
- Posttraumatic Stress: Signs, Symptoms and Stabilization
- A Traumatic Experience of Love: The Impact of Betrayal Trauma on Clients’ Capacities for Love and Attachment
- The Treatment of Male and Female Survivors of Childhood Abuse: Differences and Similarities
- Helping the Helper : The Emerging, Pregnant, Parent, Grieving, Survivor, and Contemplative Therapist.
- Cultural Competency in the Treatment of Trauma
- Relational Break and Repair: Transference and Countertransference in the Treatment of Trauma
- Trauma and Resiliency
- Understanding Self-Injury in Adolescents and/or Adults
- Integrating Mind-Body and Contemplative Practices into the Treatment of Trauma
- Compassion Fatigue, Vicarious Trauma and Self-Care: The Cost of Caring
To inquire about our professional trainings at your location, please contact Judith Ierulli, LCSW, at 847-475-7003 x 27 or email her at [email protected]