Womencare provides valuable opportunities for clinical growth, including trainings at your organization.
Our training staff provides specialized in-service training, consultation, and conference presentations tailored to your audience. We present at mental health centers, community-based social service agencies, schools and universities, and general public and consumer groups.
Some of the topics we have consulted and trained on are:
- An Introduction to Understanding Traumatic Stress
- A Traumatic Experience of Love: The Impact of Betrayal Trauma on Clients’ Capacities for Love and Attachment
- The Treatment of Male and Female Survivors of Childhood Abuse: Differences and Similarities
- Helping the Helper : The Emerging, Pregnant, Parent, Grieving, Survivor, and Contemplative Therapist.
- Cultural Competency in the Treatment of Trauma
- Trauma-Informed for Schools and Teachers
- Relational Break and Repair: Transference and Countertransference in the Treatment of Trauma
- Trauma and Resiliency
- Understanding Self-Injury in Adolescents and/or Adults
- Healing Trauma through Contemplative Mind Body Practice
- Compassion Fatigue, Vicarious Trauma and Self-Care: The Cost of Caring
Fees and CEUs
Fees for onsite trainings range from $275-$325 per hour. Reduced fees can be negotiated for not for profit organizations. Trainings can be customized and average from 2-4 hours. If your location is more than an hour away there is an additional charge of 1 hour for travel time.
Womencare is authorized by Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to issue CEUs to LSW/LCSW, LPC/LCPC, LMFT, PhD and PsyD. Our fees for issuing CEUs to your participants are listed below:
$25 per CEU for 20 or more participants
$35 per CEU for less than 20 participants
To inquire about our professional trainings at your location, please contact Judith Ierulli, LCSW, at 847-475-7003 x 27 or email her at [email protected]