Womencare provides valuable opportunities for clinical growth, including trainings at your organization.
Our training staff provides specialized in-service training, consultation, and conference presentations tailored to your audience. We present at mental health centers, community-based social service agencies, schools and universities, and general public and consumer groups.
These interactive trainings for trauma professionals can be tailored to fit the needs of your organization. Trainings can be customized from in depth all-day workshops to cursory 2-hour sessions. Longer sessions will allow for deeper reflection, processing and healing strategies.
Our workshops are modeled around Womencare’s relational approach and are interspersed with experiential and reflective exercises which are conducted through group and breakout discussions.
Some of the topics we have consulted and trained on are:
- Identity, Privilege, and Oppression in the Therapeutic Relationship: A workshop on cultural humility
- Awakening Possibilities: Cultural Healing for Clinicians of Color
- Collective Trauma and Collective Healing: Supporting Students and Ourselves
- Compassion Fatigue and Vicarious Trauma: The Cost of Caring
- Trauma Informed in These Uncertain Times
- The Contemplative Therapist: Mind Body Practice
- Healing Trauma through Contemplative Mind Body Practice
- A Traumatic Experience of Love: The Impact of Betrayal Trauma on Clients’ Capacities for Love and Attachment
- Relational Break and Repair: Transference and Countertransference in the Treatment of Trauma
- Trauma and Resiliency
- Understanding Self-Injury in Adolescents and/or Adults
Fees and CEUs
Fees for onsite trainings range from $275-$325 per hour. Reduced fees can be negotiated for not-for-profit organizations. Trainings can be customized and average from 2-4 hours. If your location is more than an hour away there is an additional charge of 1 hour for travel time.
Additionally, we are able to issue CEUs for a fee of $25 per participant.
Womencare Counseling & Training Center is authorized by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to issue CEUs to social workers (LSW, LCSW), professional counselors (LPC, LCPC), family and marriage therapists (LMFT) and psychologists (PhD, PsyD).
To inquire about our professional trainings at your location, please contact Judith Ierulli, LCSW, at 847-475-7003 x 27 or email her at [email protected]